How to determine your boot's sole length:
The length of your boot sole is molded into the plastic shell of your boot, either on the side of the heel of each boot or on the side of the boot forward of the heel. It will appear in millimeters and look like this "325mm" or "mm325". On newer boots, the mondo point size of the boot shell may also be present and may appear as "28 - 28.5 325mm", for example.
Note: If you are about to buy new boots please obtain the new sole length before purchasing Spruce risers/bindings so Spruce may set them up properly for you.
How to determine your skier classification:
- Skiboard conservatively – prefer slower speeds
- Prefer easy, moderate slopes
- Beginner settings apply to entry level skiers uncertain of their classification
- Skiboard moderately
- Prefer a variety of speeds
- Ski on varied terrain
- Are skiers who do not meet all the descriptions of either Beginner or Advanced
- Skiboard aggressively
- Normally skiboard at high speeds
- Prefer steeper and more challenging terrain
© 1998-2012, Skiboardsonline.com