SBOL will be closed from June 26th to July 28th. Orders placed during this time will be shipped on July 30th.
Note: Orders for Spruce longboards
with no bindings or Spruce Pro Sport bindings CAN be filled during this period.
Like this product ? Help spread the word:
The job of a non-release skiboard binding is to offer the tightest possible connection between your boots and skiboards. Not only is the Receptor binding one of the best at accomplishing this, it does it with beauty, style and at a very low weight - just over 1.5lbs per binding.
RVL8 Receptor non-release skiboard bindings work with all ski boots and hard shell snowboarding boots roughly from sizes 4-13. Please email us your boot's sole length if you have concerns or check the skiboard bindings specification table. Note: Leashes are not included.
- 1.8mm Microteeth for precise boot adjustments (reduced from 3mm for previous 2010,11 & 12 model years)
- Made entirely of high quality aluminum and steel construction
- 6mm toe and heel bales fused under foot
- Multiple forward and aft mounting holes for negative and positive stance positions
- All screws are hex for reduced slippage and strippage
- Dual toe and heel bale adjustment screws
- Laser etched logos
- Anodized color variety (black, gold, blue, red, silver, green, orange, purple)
- 5 year warranty
|WARNING: These bindings do not release in normal use.
The use of non-release
bindings may increase the risk of lower leg injury, especially among children
This product is IN STOCK but only a few left