!ATTENTION SHOPPERS!

SBOL will be closed from June 29th to July 28th. Orders placed during this time will be shipped on July 30th.
Note: Orders for Spruce longboards with no bindings CAN be filled during this period.

Conversation Between cschratz122 and DennisEvans

8 Visitor Messages

1. regarding the pic comment, that tattoo was on my calve and since its all muscle it's not as painful. It took about 1 1/2hrs to complete and by the end of it, it went from painful to just plain annoying. So all in all it wasn't bad at all. Very addictive!!! I'm getting a chest piece and an upper arm quarter sleeve in the spring and summer!
  2. Happy birthday GOM
  3. You can just use photobucket's coding
    just toss the width=[whatever] one space after the alt code and close the bracket

if you use photobucket it also has an option for image location (img) image location (/img)
  4. you use html coding

<
    img src=[image location here]
    >

all in one line so your code will look like this <[code]>

You can also throw in some optional coding like size which you place before the close bracket size code is as follows

width=500
    or
    width=50%

I have found that 500px is the perfect width for posting on this board.
  5. I don't really care too much about the pipe, I will hit a few this year but I am more interested in the huge jumps...I will probably end up hurting myself but it will be fun.
  6. Well, I have to be honest, I want to hit the spot park. I just want to go huge in that place. I doubt you will see any big tricks out of me, maybe a 180, 360, or just some grabs. Grabs are my favorite and I spent most of last year working on them.
  7. I can try to make it over some time. Never been but I will try. Hey, go here and join this group

http://www.skiboardsonline.com/vbull....php?groupid=2
  8. Welcome to the forum
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8