!ATTENTION SHOPPERS!

SBOL will be closed from June 29th to July 28th. Orders placed during this time will be shipped on July 30th.
Note: Orders for Spruce longboards with no bindings CAN be filled during this period.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junior Skiboarder
    She's learning.. but I don't want to cut her short of being able to really enjoy powder by getting the Revolts.

Another quick question if ya don't mind.. I'm about to place my order now, will the bindings come mounted on the boards?

No sure if they come mounted, but if not, it is simply a question of screwing in four screws.
    Line Jedis
    Line Bullets
    '11 KTP's
    2xFF cams
    '11 silver receptors
    Full Tilt Booters

SBOLTeam III Rider
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    She's learning.. but I don't want to cut her short of being able to really enjoy powder by getting the Revolts.

Another quick question if ya don't mind.. I'm about to place my order now, will the bindings come mounted on the boards?
    Both times I've ordered boards/non release bindings they came mounted, but ordering boards/spruce bindings, they don't. (The boards and bindings ship from two different places in that case.)

But, if you can use a screwdriver, you can mount boards here, because as Fast said, it's just four screws per board to mount bindings.
    2012 Rockered Condors/Spruce Pro Sport///Revolt Cities/Snowjam Extreme2's

Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    If you have not done so already, check out this thread to confirm an appropriate selection for your wife: http://www.skiboardsonline.com/forum...ead.php?t=7115

I suggest you avoid buying her a skiboard that she needs to grow into. Rather, get her skiboards that she will enjoy immediately, otherwise you may find yourself alone on the slopes while she is in the lodge. Having said this, the KTPs may very well be right for her. Good luck with your selection.

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

GGO Co-Founder | SBOLTeam III Rider bee's Avatar
    There have been some sales in the past, not every year. The sales aren't advertised much either, easy to miss. And some boards sell out before the sale even starts. If you can get the sale it is pretty good, but don't count on it.
    www.skiboardbindings.com GGO Co-Founder

Check out a review of our bindings http://www.skiboardsonline.com/forum...ad.php?t=13031 (Thanks Rob)

My setup:
    DLP/Ktps (randomly switch)
    Condors, not rockered (powder/crap conditions board)
    GGO soft boot bindings
    Ride RFL Snowboard Boots