!ATTENTION SHOPPERS!

SBOL will be closed from June 29th to July 28th. Orders placed during this time will be shipped on July 30th.
Note: Orders for Spruce longboards with no bindings CAN be filled during this period.

Thread: Ski board help?

1. #1 Ski board help? 
    Junior Skiboarder
    I am deciding on a pair of ski boards to get. im pretty muh set one the relel8 KTPs but im only 5 fet and i don knowif they will be too long what would u recomend and also do u guys perfer non relese or realese bindings more? and why/ im deiding on that too
    please help i am new o ski boarding and i dont know alot about it

2. #2 soft boots 
    Junior Skiboarder
    i am a snow boarder right now but im switheing to skiboarding and i am asking about snowboard bingins on ski boards it look promising what do u think pelease help on this and my post above

I think the ktp's would do fine for you, but if you're not a very heavy rider/not planning on riding deep pow, you might want to consider the revel8 bwp's. I'm 5'3" and doing fine on them (ktp's).
    As for bindings, I ride non-releasables and nothing happend yet, it's mainly personal preference, but if you, as a shorter rider, decide to go with anything longer than the bwp's, releasables would be advisable.
    As for snowboard bindings, there should be a solution that is looking good commercially available in a while. Safetywise this is just like a regular non-release setup.
    Last edited by Fast; 03-07-2011 at 11:32 AM. Reason: T'was a bit misleading.
    Line Jedis
    Line Bullets
    '11 KTP's
    2xFF cams
    '11 silver receptors
    Full Tilt Booters

4. #4 Thanks 
    Junior Skiboarder
    Thanks for the help, what abot the tanshos they seem pretty good and a little shorter for the hight aspect of it and in va theres rarely powder but we go to utah every year so i need somthing that isnt like super thin and im going to be doing all moantion and park

Hey, glad to see another new rider! This is my first season. I'm not that tall either (5 foot 5, maybe 5 foot 6 by now). the only boards I have ever ridden are my Revel8 BWPs, and I couldn't be happier with them! So I guess my opinion would to be to ride those, although it does seem like a lot of people enjoy riding the KTPs.
    I Ski 4 Smitty.

6. #6 BWPs? 
    Junior Skiboarder
    I heatr bwp alot but i csant seem to find them are they the tanshos? i feel stupid cousde every1 but me knws what they r hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by jacksk1board View Post
    I heatr bwp alot but i csant seem to find them are they the tanshos? i feel stupid cousde every1 but me knws what they r hahaha
    This one:

http://www.skiboardsonline.com/Merch...oduct_Count=12

one of the best art pieces of them all

8. #8 Yesss 
    Junior Skiboarder
    Those stick out to me than the others i think u just picked out my skiboards hah thankss