!ATTENTION SHOPPERS!

SBOL will be closed from June 29th to July 28th. Orders placed during this time will be shipped on July 30th.
Note: Orders for Spruce longboards with no bindings CAN be filled during this period.

1. #1 Need to buy the whole Stuff for skiboarding 
    Junior Skiboarder
    atm i have snowblades. they have non releasable bindings, and are like 90cm long or something? im not quite sure. but anyway im only 13 and ive skiied since i was 6. i swapped to snowblading when i was about 11 and just after ive been to les houches for a week i discoverd this site. so im 13 years old, and i want some revel8 skiboards to last. im 55kg and im about 165 - 170cm long, i only have about $400 to spend on both skis and bindings, boots and waxing stuff are no problem, but i really would like you guy's opinion. but remember i want skiboards to last, and im guessing il end up about 6"1 so yeah. thanks
    OH, and the 47cm inline skis, they look fun! how do they perform in the snowpark?

SBOLTeam III Rider
    god i wish i was 13.

anyway welcome and i think a pair of BWPs 99cm would work for you. Cant be too big for you and wont be too small ever really.

I suggest getting a lightly used set of boards and bindings here. a nice set usually runs around $200 used and about $400 new. Those are with non releasable bindings.

Junior Skiboarder
    Quote Originally Posted by ny300z View Post
    I suggest getting a lightly used set of boards and bindings here. a nice set usually runs around $200 used and about $400 new. Those are with non releasable bindings.
    where would i go to if i wanted a lightly used set of boards and bindings? altho il probs end up getting new ones

hey there, well i managed to snap up a bargain from this forum this week, $160 for a set of snowjam 90cms with Extreme II bindings shipped from the USA to Italy.

As for boots, I'd say have a look on e-bay there is a post in the for sale section of here for skiboards that are for sale in the UK and you could probably find a nice pair of boots on there cheap too.

Here you go:

I suggest that you look at getting a pair of Spruce Jr risers - they are at a good price at the moment.
    '18 Spruce Crossbow 115 + Spruce Pro Prime risers (Tyrolia Attack 13 bindings) [goto]
    '18 Spruce Osprey 13- + Ambition bindings plate-mounted [touring]

'15 Spruce Osprey 130 + Ambition bindings + backcountry riser [touring]
    '12 Rockered Condor 110 + Spruce Pro Sport risers

'14 K2 Pinnacle Boots
    '10 Spruce 120 + Spruce Pro Jr risers
    '13 Eman Uprise 104 + Custom Riser & SP100 bindings
    '11 Allz Elaila 94

Previous: Gaspo Hot Wax 84s, Mantrax 98s, Summit Nomad 99s, Salomon RS80 boots

Good to see another young uk skiboarder (I'm 14).
    I would recommend you the bwp's on eBay. They're for a decent price, come with good bindings and would suit you well. Plus the graphics are just brilliant.

Oh and even though they might not work great once you're 6', it's probably better to just get a second set later if you feel the need. What I did is order the ktp's from the us, but that's cause I had tons of Xmas money to burn, and they weren't available at www.skiboards.cz . Don't be scared of using non releasables on the ktp's, they work great for me, no safety issues, and even the revolts should be fine for you.

I hope you find something you are happy with, be it bwp's, ktp's or revolts.
    Last edited by Fast; 03-09-2011 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Added bits
    Line Jedis
    Line Bullets
    '11 KTP's
    2xFF cams
    '11 silver receptors
    Full Tilt Booters