!ATTENTION SHOPPERS!

SBOL will be closed from June 29th to July 28th. Orders placed during this time will be shipped on July 30th.
Note: Orders for Spruce longboards with no bindings CAN be filled during this period.

1. #1 Cross Blading/Urban Blading 
    For quite a number of years , I have inline skated the local bike trails using rubber tipped cross country ski poles. I enjoy it and think it feels similar to cross country skate skiing , my wife thinks it a little geeky for me to be skating with poles and keeps wanting me to ditch it ... but often I get comments like "hey dude too bad there is no snow"! I have been somewhat embarassed to admit this use of poles with inline skates here ... kind of how I am somewhat embarassed to pull out poles with skiboards ... And especially in the company of all you young dudes doing those amazing tricks on your skates... but turning 60 this year .. means I am an old codger and can be now given lee way to look un cool !! LoL... little did I realize that my use of inline has now become cool !! got to show these vids to my wife so doesn't keep trying to take my skate poles to Goodwill !

http://crossblading.com/
    Boards :
    Blunt Xls -SBOL Modified GNU Rear Entry Snowboard Bindings
    Rockered Condors- SBOL Modified Sims Cipher Snowboard Bindings
    Rockered Condors - Backcountry modified RVL8 Receptor Binding -
    Spliffs -Backcountry modified RVL8 Receptor binding
    Spruce Osprey - Center Mounted with Spruce Backcountry riser/ Ambition AT binding
    Spruce Sherpa - Rear Mounted with Spruce Backcountry riser/ Fritschi AT binding

Boots:
    Ride Insano Snowboard Boots
    Full Tilt Booters

Haha, never feel bad for reppin' your own style. We all have different ways of doing things and i have seen people poleing on inlines. it looks kind of fun can't say i've boarded with poles before other than an extendable one to film with but it's all good as long as you're enjoying it
    Unless you risk it, you don't know what it is.
    *Proud designer of the SBOL hoodie*

SBOLTeam II Rider
    It looks really fun. I actually live 5 minutes away from where they were in the first video. Weird.

It looks like a great workout, I never felt comfortable with poles skiing. I know I wouldn't on skates either. I say if you want to use poles, more power to you. I was actually out on inline skates this past weekend, the first time in ten or so years. I've been using quadlines ( see vid for example) the past few years, but I thought I would give inline another try. I wasn't nearly as stable as I used to be, but hopefully some practice will take care of that.

Skiboards:
    2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
    2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
    2018 Spruce Crossbows w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
    2017 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
    Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys
    Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs