!ATTENTION SHOPPERS!

SBOL will be closed from June 29th to July 28th. Orders placed during this time will be shipped on July 30th.
Note: Orders for Spruce longboards with no bindings CAN be filled during this period.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Canting the upper boot cuff is a nice fit feature you expect to find on an high end boot. Even if you address the problem with footbeds or canting strips you will still need cuff alignment for comfort. It is a poor response.

Apex has canting adjustment. I am never confident which way to turn the bolts, this video explains it nicely.

Just these, nothing else !

I was rather unimpressed with Dahu's response about canting myself but didn't say so when I posted it. I didn't want to sway other folk's reactions by commenting at the time.
    Maybe the designer will one day incorporate canting cuff alignment into a mark 2 version?
    I definitely wouldn't be interested in buying the present version of the Dahu ski boots.

For anyone interested, freakin around with footbeds does NOT produce canting. Mostly, it just makes your feet ache LOL
    Sticky Icky Icky (go to dream board)
    Most everything else over time.
    Go Android