!ATTENTION SHOPPERS!

SBOL will be closed from June 29th to July 28th. Orders placed during this time will be shipped on July 30th.
Note: Orders for Spruce longboards with no bindings CAN be filled during this period.

1. #1 Bear Creek PA tomorrow Feb 11th 
    Hey guys,

There will be a few of us riding at Bear Creek PA tomorrow. We plan on getting there around 8 AM to get first chair at 830
    If you would like to come, post here or PM me your phone number so we can meet up!

Yeah Dave, Killing It. At 7Springs now shreading slopes with Kirk T enjoying Beverages.
    you never really don't realize it, you just quit caring...

Hardcore Skiboarder
    How does the mountain at Bear Creek compare to Elk or Whitetail or 7 Springs for example? I don't think I can make it up there tomorrow as we most likely will be skiing Whitetail with friends, but would be good to know for another day...

Quote Originally Posted by Kocho View Post
    How does the mountain at Bear Creek compare to Elk or Whitetail or 7 Springs for example? I don't think I can make it up there tomorrow as we most likely will be skiing Whitetail with friends, but would be good to know for another day...
    Bear Creek is pretty small. They claim 515 of vertical but I think that might be from a tree top at the highest elevation to the bottom of one of the ponds. I don't ride park, but they have 2 main terrain parks that generally seem to be set up with a lot of features. The trails are OK - generally they lose vertical quickly with long runouts. Sasquatch, Extreme and Grizzly are the steepest runs - all short compared to Elk, but fun. Timberline can be a fun blue cruiser and sometimes on skier's right there is a bit of ungroomed to play in. Grizzly is a bump run most of the time, but only maybe half the length is bumps, but they tend to be really nasty due to all of the snowboarders. There are a ton of snowboarders - way more than skiers at times - at Bear Creek not just in the terrain parks but all over the mountain so depending on tolerance level that can be an issue. They have the most snowmaking equipment and grooming equipment per acre than probably any resort in the world (yes, the world), but they don't always put it to proper use so the conditions can be interesting, but that makes a small place a little more fun.
    In pursuit of Peace, Harmony and Flow.....
    Think Like a Mountain

Boards ridden, some owned: Sherpas, Spruce 120 "STS", Blunts, DS110 custom prototypes, Rockered Condors, Revolts, DLPs, Summit Custom 110s, Summit Marauders, Head 94s, Raptor prototypes, Osprey prototypes.

I will be at Bear Creek as well from 8:30a-noon heckling the guys on the shorties riding in the park (or anyplace else for that matter).
    In pursuit of Peace, Harmony and Flow.....
    Think Like a Mountain

Boards ridden, some owned: Sherpas, Spruce 120 "STS", Blunts, DS110 custom prototypes, Rockered Condors, Revolts, DLPs, Summit Custom 110s, Summit Marauders, Head 94s, Raptor prototypes, Osprey prototypes.

Yay!

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk