!ATTENTION SHOPPERS!

We are open but because of the Santa Rosa, CA fires we cannot ship any orders for a few days. Thank you for your patience.
  1. #1 Anyone riding skiboards in Banff - Sunshine or Lake Louise?! 
    Junior Skiboarder
    Hi! I trust all of you are having fun with the season!

I got my first skiboards this season and have tried them twice on Sunshine. I will be doing green runs most of the remaining season in either Sunshine or Lake Louise and am wondering whether any skiboarders are in the area. A bit pissed when a ski instructor called my skiboards as ski blades today and thought it would be good to meet and ride with fellow Skiboarders. If anyone is in the area and want to ride with another skiboarder, please respond to this thread or send me a message.

Thanks and wish all of you have wonderful and injury free season!

Most people outside of our sport don't understand the differences between skiboards, longboards and skiblades, and just use skiblades as a generic term for anything they consider short. It's not usually meant as an insult, so don't get too pissed. Generally it's also not worth trying to educate them, they really don't care
    Just these, nothing else !

Junior Skiboarder
    I'm usually at nakiska and norquay, occasionally sunshine. Always feel like such a unicorn on the hills lol, would definitely like to meet up with other local ski boarders for the upcoming season.

There are a couple of riders in your area but the forum is still in its off season slumber. Bump this post in a few weeks and you should find a few more takers.
    Boards:
    2016 Spruce tuned Head Jr. Caddys - 131cm
    2013 Spruce "STS" 120s
    2010 Spruce "Yellow/Red" 120s
    2016 RVL8 Spliffs - 109cm
    2008 RVL8 Revolt "City" - 105cm
    2017 RVL8 Sticky Icky Icky - 104cm
    2011 Defiance Blades - 101cm