Skiboardsonline.com: Closed for Maintenance

!ATTENTION SHOPPERS!

We are currenty closed because of the Santa Rosa, CA fires. We're all safe. No further info at this time. Thank you.

Skiboards Delivered
World Wide

Skiboards sent anywhere you are

Dedicated Sales & Support
Have questions about skiboards, bindings or anything related to skiboarding? Contact Us anytime.

Active Skiboard community!
Join the friendliest community on snow. You'll find over 2000 members and over 130,000 posts of skiboarding information!

Risk Free Shopping
Own your new SBOL product for 30 days with no risk! If you don't like it, you can return it to us (un-used) and we will refund you the product purchase price.

Safe Secure Online Shopping

Skiboardsonline.com takes your online safety & security seriously. We encrypt all connections which involve an exchange of personal information and are PCI DSS complaint.

1. #1 WTB NON Release bindings 
    Im looking for a set of the Non- release bindings, the daughter-in law hasn't been able to ski to good in the risers with the release bindings. I don't want to ruin a trip skiing by not having what she's use too.
    Whatcha got and how much?
    Thanks Tom

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hardcore Skiboarder
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom91381 View Post
    Im looking for a set of the Non- release bindings, the daughter-in law hasn't been able to ski to good in the risers with the release bindings. I don't want to ruin a trip skiing by not having what she's use too.
    Whatcha got and how much?
    Thanks Tom

I have "ONE" Line FF Pro in blue with leash that's in great shape that I've posted but no takers.

I need 2. And I have some older line's with bindings. I hope you can find the other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SBOL Team III
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/262947078037

Set of boards newly listed with non release. Haven't used these bindings, but have seen them on a number of older boards. They are Snowjam Extreme IIs I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Toro View Post

Set of boards newly listed with non release. Haven't used these bindings, but have seen them on a number of older boards. They are Snowjam Extreme IIs I believe.

Thanks for that heads up . Might be a option

I'm just the FNG--== ****ing new guy

Quote Originally Posted by Toro View Post

After the thought of that , I ended up buying a new setup from SBOL and got a used pair of lines from Fedfan. I should be good for now, but if a price is right I might get a 3rd pair, since they're 3 in the family. Thanks for the helpful eye

I'm just the FNG--== ****ing new guy