1. #1 Retro Blowout Sale: Boards, Bindings, and Bags 
    SBOL Team III
    Hey guys, clearing out my stash and hoping to use the proceeds for some new gear this season. Most of these are MNPs which might be good early season boards. These are full sets despite looking like single boards in the photo (stacked them to get them all to fit easily). All prices listed do not include shipping.

Feel free to contact me for more pictures, didn't want to overload the thread except if people showed interest

From left to right:
    Line Pro #1 - bases have small gouges
    $70

MNP Grim Reaper #1, Line Pro #2, MNP VW #1 - bases are perfect
    $85 each

MNP Tree - small gouges
    $70

MNP VW #2 - small gouges
    $85

MNP Grim Reaper #2 - small gouges, topsheet has exposed wood but I believe it's something epoxy (?) can seal well
    $50

Snowjam 90 - bases good
    $55...SOLD

(When I say "small gouges" by no means do I mean unrideable, just want to disclose there are at least some shallow divots/streaks in the base. Happy to provide pictures for those interested)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. #2 Retro Blowout Sale: Boards, Bindings, and Bags 
    SBOL Team III
    Bindings

Snowjam Extreme II x2
    $65 each (one has no leashes)...both are SOLD

Line FF Aluminum
    $65

Line FF Cam*
    $55

Red Line FF Pro
    $40

Line FF Composite x2
    $40 each

*the sliding mechanism is not as easy as it probably once was. Still works and holds well but don't expect the original easy changes on the slopes, plan on the lodge or some other seated area

3. #3 Retro Blowout Sale: Boards, Bindings, and Bags 
    SBOL Team III
    Bags

$30 each

They can hold up to 103cm (my Rockets fit, maybe can get another cm but not likely)

SBOL Team III
    Prices reduced

SBOL Team III
    Prices on boards reduced. Cleaned up the base edges as best I could and refiled the side edges as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Toro View Post
    Prices on boards reduced. Cleaned up the base edges as best I could and refiled the side edges as well.
    Nice sale, but your timing is off. The only folks on the forum during the summer are diehards who already have a garage full of gear just like this. Try back after the season starts and it will sell faster than you can ship it out. I usually have a sale between Xmas and New Year and have no problem finding customers.

You have some great board, bag and binding combinations that would make a nice set up for someone new to the sport. They just won't be here until the snow is.
    Just these, nothing else !

SBOL Team III
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post
    Nice sale, but your timing is off. The only folks on the forum during the summer are diehards who already have a garage full of gear just like this. Try back after the season starts and it will sell faster than you can ship it out. I usually have a sale between Xmas and New Year and have no problem finding customers.

You have some great board, bag and binding combinations that would make a nice set up for someone new to the sport. They just won't be here until the snow is.
    Thanks for the input BW. I figured it was definitely early but had hoped a few lurkers would reach out. I'll let this post go into the abyss and will bump it once it's more in season.

Do you have a side view of the bindings? I have some where the rear bail is held upright (it feels like there's some spring tension inside) to make it easier to hook in the boot heel. I'm actually looking for some that do not keep the rear bail upright. The Cam or the red Pro look like they might be just the thing I need.
    Spruce 120's (we'll see how this goes)
    Trikke Skki

SBOL Team III
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukuvox View Post
    Do you have a side view of the bindings?
    I can get some pictures later today and will message you directly. I think only the composites are definitely spring-loaded like you said. The others can all be pushed down freely, some just may require more pressure due to tighter fit between the bail and the base