Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    check out this link .... discounted price until . december 25th

http://www.envysnowsports.com/new-products/
    Boards :
    Blunt Xls -SBOL Modified GNU Rear Entry Snowboard Bindings
    Rockered Condors- SBOL Modified Sims Cipher Snowboard Bindings
    Rockered Condors - Backcountry modified RVL8 Receptor Binding -
    Spliffs -Backcountry modified RVL8 Receptor binding
    Spruce Osprey - Center Mounted with Spruce Backcountry riser/ Ambition AT binding
    Spruce Sherpa - Rear Mounted with Spruce Backcountry riser/ Fritschi AT binding

Boots:
    Ride Insano Snowboard Boots
    Full Tilt Booters

Quote Originally Posted by jjue View Post
    check out this link .... discounted price until . december 25th

http://www.envysnowsports.com/new-products/
    Thanks, I’m gonna look into that.

4. #34 stand height 
    I am comparing stand height with my Full tilt boots and the Envy set up ...
    Here is a front view ....DSC_0064

Here is rear view..
    .DSC_0066

Interestingly , although it seems the stand height of the Envy set up is higher then Full tilt boots , when I get into both boots my knees are exactly on line with each other and I feel like I am ultimately in the same position .

Eager to try the Envy set up on Monday , feels real nice in the garage , ha ha , !

ps . , this soft boot set up does NOT work in standard skiboard non release type bale bindings , the geometry is off , it does work in all regular standard downhill release bindings including the spruce riser.
    Boards :
    Spruce Osprey - Center Mounted with Spruce Backcountry riser/ Ambition AT binding

Boots:
    Full Tilt Booters

5. #35 On snow review 
    Rode this morning on the Envy Snow Frame , Ride Insano Snowboard boots, Spruce riser , set back inserts on the Stickies .
    Was at Heavenly , firm snow conditions , groomed snow and firm icy moguls .
    DSC_0067

You do have to carry one more piece of equipment to the ski slope from the car . I have found the best way is to carry the ski frames in one hand , easy to do using the power strap as handles , and the skiboards in the other . I use poles also , so carry those in the hand I am using to carry the ski frames .

The best way to strap in is to strap on the frame onto the snowboard boot while standing the frame up on the snow . After strapping in you feel like you are in a standard ski boot , the frame has toe and heel plastic that has grip like a regular ski boot.
    Then you just snap into the binding as you would with a standard ski boot .

Performance on snow is excellent . Feels very similar to my Full Tilt Booters ( a softer flex Full Tilt boot) on the Spruce riser.
    I do not notice the slightly higher stack height compared to my regular ski boots on the Spruce riser .
    Control in carving is excellent and control in the moguls is also excellent .

The whole set up is heavier then the regular skiboot/spruce riser set up but I don't notice it much on the snow .

I usually ride the Sticky with my Full tilts with a non release zero skiboard binding that allows a full 4cm set back on the center holes on the Sticky and that set up is lighter and more playful but if you want to use a release binding on skiboards and use snowboard boots the Envy ski frame is an excellent product .

Compared to the RVL8 soft snowboard binding set up , the Envy set up gives a similar performance on skiboards but allows reliable release performance and the ability to use the special set back holes on the Sticky which can only be used with the Spruce riser . The RVL8 soft snowboard binding is significantly lighter as it does not have the extra weight of the Spruce riser , release system and just uses the Missouri lightweight plastic riser.

As with most soft boot bindings , I do think the Envy ski frame will have better performance with more stiff snowboard boots like my Ride insano then the softer snowboard boots but is helped by a very rigid fixed full high back and close fitting metal frame around the boot .
    All in all I give this products two thumbs up . Excellent sturdy , well thought out , solution to ride skiboards with snowboard boots and the spruce riser release system !

ps on an icy mogul , I came down hard and awkwardly in a trough , my envy ski frame released reliably , and I felt like I was just in a regular ski boot , able to walk up the slope a bit , (plastic heel and toe pieces on the frame reliably simulate the heel and toe pieces of a regular ski boot) and just snap right back into the binding ...
    also if you want to just snap out of your bindings to take a quick restroom break and snap back in , you can walk around with the ski frame attached to your snowboard boots like a regular skiboot without unstrapping . For a long break , lunch etc, just unstrap from the envy ski frame leave attached to the riser binding and thread a standard ski lock through the ski frames and the spruce bindings and attach to the ski rack and everything is protected and just walk around in your snowboard boots.
    Boards :

Boots:
    Full Tilt Booters

Hardcore Skiboarder
    Quote Originally Posted by jjue View Post
    Rode this morning on the Envy Snow Frame , Ride Insano Snowboard boots, Spruce riser , set back inserts on the Stickies .
    Was at Heavenly , firm snow conditions , groomed snow and firm icy moguls . ...
    Thanks for the great review Jack! I might need to get a pair for longer boards.
    favorite setup: Blunts with SBOL modified Snowjam 540 bindings

Have you seen the Kickstarter that’s up?
    In the search portion type Envy and search for it. I think they were 189 +10 for shipping

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tom91381 View Post
    Have you seen the Kickstarter that’s up?
    In the search portion type Envy and search for it. I think they were 189 +10 for shipping

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I picked up a pair of mediums for $110.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    171cm/190lbs
    Current Favorites:
    RVL8 Yin/Yang Blunts, Spruce Sherpas (x2) & Ospreys, Coda custom Yetis v1 140
    Spruce Pro Primes w/Attack 13's (x 4), Bomber Elite 1
    Other boards I'm trying:
    Summit Custom Carbon 110, Dynastar Twin 85, Coda custom Yetis v2 145

Quote Originally Posted by Fedfan View Post
    I picked up a pair of mediums for $110.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    I got the same but added a lrg So 309 for both