1. #1 Indianhead/Blackjack Feb 2nd-6th 
    Junior Skiboarder
    Obliquity and I will be headed out towards northern Michigan over stupidbowl weekend(because who the hell wants to be around the Twin Cities for such a terrible event).

My wife and I will be staying on Blackjack and Obliquity and his wife will be staying on Indianhead.

Come on out for some hot(errr cold?) skiboard action; and for those in MN get away from the cities during the superbowl.

Quote Originally Posted by DJNATO10 View Post
    Obliquity and I will be headed out towards northern Michigan over stupidbowl weekend(because who the hell wants to be around the Twin Cities for such a terrible event).

My wife and I will be staying on Blackjack and Obliquity and his wife will be staying on Indianhead.

Come on out for some hot(errr cold?) skiboard action; and for those in MN get away from the cities during the superbowl.
    I used to love going to that area. I wasn't a huge fan of Blackjack, but I loved Indianhead. Big Powderhorn was great also. The U.P. is the best of the Midwest.

Skiboards:
    2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
    2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
    2017 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Skis:
    2012 Icelantic Keepers w/Salomon Z12s
    2015 Blizzard Regulators
    w/Rossignol Axial3 120s

Boots:
    Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys
    Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

I might be able to make the venture down to indianhead/black jack in early February. Most of my weekends are spoken for outside of midwest meet but I'll see how things are looking closer to the date.