1. #1 SnowJam 90cm and Spruce Risers 
    Junior Skiboarder
    My girlfriend has been using a pair of Head Big Easy 94cm blades the last couple years. She likes the releasable bindings and does not want to switch to non-releasable.

I have set of older (2006-2007) SnowJam 90cm boards that she would like to use and I picked up a used set of Spruce Risers. I have not personally used this set up and can't say how they will handle with a 90cm board. The weight is a little more with this setup over the Head's at about 6 oz for each board. The bindings install just fine, the brakes clear and they look a little more bulky than I'm used to.

She will just be hitting the groomers. No park riding. Not aggressive at all.

Anyone have experience with this kind of setup? I did a search and didn't find an answer. There is a ton of info with longer boards.

Quote Originally Posted by TK421 View Post
    My girlfriend has been using a pair of Head Big Easy 94cm blades the last couple years. She likes the releasable bindings and does not want to switch to non-releasable.

I have set of older (2006-2007) SnowJam 90cm boards that she would like to use and I picked up a used set of Spruce Risers. I have not personally used this set up and can't say how they will handle with a 90cm board. The weight is a little more with this setup over the Head's at about 6 oz for each board. The bindings install just fine, the brakes clear and they look a little more bulky than I'm used to.

She will just be hitting the groomers. No park riding. Not aggressive at all.

Anyone have experience with this kind of setup? I did a search and didn't find an answer. There is a ton of info with longer boards.
    Not many folks would put a riser on such a short board. There is nothing wrong with it, it's just at that length non release is the most popular option. Set ups are very individual, so I wouldn't worry about trying to find reviews and feedback. Just let her try them out and see if they work for her. Then you can give us feedback.
    Just these, nothing else !

My daughter used to ride Spruce Risers on 94cm Allz Elailas without a problem.
    '18 Spruce Crossbow 115 + Spruce Pro Prime risers (Tyrolia Attack 13 bindings) [goto]
    '83 Spruce Osprey 13- + Ambition bindings plate-mounted [touring]

'12 Rockered Condor 110 + Spruce Pro Sport risers
    '15 Spruce Osprey 130 + Ambition bindings + backcountry riser [touring]
    '14 K2 Pinnacle Boots
    '10 Spruce 120 + Spruce Pro Jr risers
    '13 Eman Uprise 104 + Custom Riser & SP100 bindings
    '11 Allz Elaila 94

Previous: Gaspo Hot Wax 84s, Mantrax 98s, Summit Nomad 99s, Salomon RS80 boots