1. #1 Tahoe lift tickets 
    Hardcore Skiboarder
    I may be heading to Tahoe after Christmas for work and am thinking about hitting the slopes there for a week. I really miss that area. The conditions at the bigger resorts (Heavenly, Squaw, Northstar) look pretty awful right now on the websites. Can anyone local comment on how things are at the moment? Also, I remember that there were special multi-resort tickets years ago that got you into many of the smaller mountains like Homewood, Rose, Diamond, etc for 1 day each. Do these still exist? I have the Ikon Pass for Squaw/Alpine.

Best skiing right now in Tahoe is at Kirwood where Sempai and I went yesterday and was fantastic with great early season coverage, fresh pow
    https://unofficialnetworks.com/2018/...has-the-goods/

Hopefully by the time you get out here Squaw and Alpine will have more snow as well . I do not think there are any multi resort week tickets now like there used to be .
    Boards :
    Blunt Xls -SBOL Modified GNU Rear Entry Snowboard Bindings
    Rockered Condors- SBOL Modified Sims Cipher Snowboard Bindings
    Rockered Condors - Backcountry modified RVL8 Receptor Binding -
    Spliffs -Backcountry modified RVL8 Receptor binding
    Spruce Osprey - Center Mounted with Spruce Backcountry riser/ Ambition AT binding
    Spruce Sherpa - Rear Mounted with Spruce Backcountry riser/ Fritschi AT binding

Boots:
    Ride Insano Snowboard Boots
    Full Tilt Booters