!ATTENTION SHOPPERS!

SBOL will be closed from June 29th to July 28th. Orders placed during this time will be shipped on July 30th.
Note: Orders for Spruce longboards with no bindings CAN be filled during this period.

1. #1 Summit Skiboards - Dissapointed 
    Skiboarder
    quite frankly i wish i found Rvl8 first but Summit was what i knew at first. me and my friend both got carbon pro 99 cm and boots. one of the boards was packaged horribly, and there was literally grease everywhere , broken tip on a brake , some rust on the edges.. like wtf? and to make it worse i requested to setup my boots so we can click and go and he didnt even do that.... Whilest ignoring multiple request to call us back to help us decide on another pair we wanted. Glad this happened as i quickly found RVL8 and snapped up a blunt xl and sticky icky.. Used the blunts today on east coast groomers and wow these are way better made than summit...

Strongly recommend anyone that considers summit to take your business elsewhere, I was very unhappy with Docs sloppy job
    Skiboards :

Rvl8 Blunt XL & STicky Ickys 2019's with Spruce Riser Pro Prime Plus

Summit Carbon 99 CM with Atom FFG 12 Bindings

Boots:

Alpina X-Track 70

Yes, searching this forum you'll find a number of reports of sloppy service from them.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    '18 Spruce Crossbow 115 + Spruce Pro Prime risers (Tyrolia Attack 13 bindings) [goto]
    '18 Spruce Osprey 13- + Ambition bindings plate-mounted [touring]

'15 Spruce Osprey 130 + Ambition bindings + backcountry riser [touring]
    '12 Rockered Condor 110 + Spruce Pro Sport risers

'14 K2 Pinnacle Boots
    '10 Spruce 120 + Spruce Pro Jr risers
    '13 Eman Uprise 104 + Custom Riser & SP100 bindings
    '11 Allz Elaila 94

Previous: Gaspo Hot Wax 84s, Mantrax 98s, Summit Nomad 99s, Salomon RS80 boots

Junior Skiboarder
    Quote Originally Posted by whaleform View Post
    quite frankly i wish i found Rvl8 first but Summit was what i knew at first. me and my friend both got carbon pro 99 cm and boots. one of the boards was packaged horribly, and there was literally grease everywhere , broken tip on a brake , some rust on the edges.. like wtf? and to make it worse i requested to setup my boots so we can click and go and he didnt even do that.... Whilest ignoring multiple request to call us back to help us decide on another pair we wanted. Glad this happened as i quickly found RVL8 and snapped up a blunt xl and sticky icky.. Used the blunts today on east coast groomers and wow these are way better made than summit...

Strongly recommend anyone that considers summit to take your business elsewhere, I was very unhappy with Docs sloppy job
    What were the major differences between the carbon 99 and the rvl8’s in terms of performance?
    The carbon 99 just looks gorgeous to me.

Skiboarder
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjlao View Post
    What were the major differences between the carbon 99 and the rvl8’s in terms of performance?
    The carbon 99 just looks gorgeous to me.
    my only comparison is the blunt XL but they chip way easier, dont look as nice in person. they are also much thinner . Im also not a fan of the bindings he uses compared to this spruce system. When i try the sticky ickys next it will be true test but these rvl 8 boards just out the box look so much nicer and better made imo
    Skiboards :

Rvl8 Blunt XL & STicky Ickys 2019's with Spruce Riser Pro Prime Plus

Summit Carbon 99 CM with Atom FFG 12 Bindings

Boots:

Alpina X-Track 70

Junior Skiboarder
    Quote Originally Posted by whaleform View Post
    my only comparison is the blunt XL but they chip way easier, dont look as nice in person. they are also much thinner . Im also not a fan of the bindings he uses compared to this spruce system. When i try the sticky ickys next it will be true test but these rvl 8 boards just out the box look so much nicer and better made imo
    There isnt much information on the specs of the carbon pro in terms of camber/rocker.

What are they like?