1. #1 Trade: Revolts for DLPs 
    Hardcore Skiboarder
    Since strapping into DLPs 8 days ago I have tackled terrain and runs that I never had the confidence to try. I went to 2 different mountains than I normally ski. The visits were met with powder (6-10in), moguls, and at Mt. Snow just the most perfect conditions that you could ever ask for and without batting an eye or second guessing I willingly tackled everything. Yesterday at my local mountain I had the confidence to hit up 2 double blacks with a big vertical drop on the headwalls with moguls and successfully conquered them. The DLPs just give me that extra confidence I have been looking for.

For Trade: RVL8 "Junk Show" Revolts (Boards only). Looking for DLPs. I have 2018 ones, so maybe a different pattern.

Thanks,
    Mike

Hardcore Skiboarder
    They're power-riding boards, aren't they? Used them to hack my ways down some hard north-facing chutes at -26C this weekend, and they never flinched. I'm not giving mine up.
    CONFORMITY IS FOR COWARDS

Hardcore Skiboarder
    Quote Originally Posted by Steeps View Post
    They're power-riding boards, aren't they? Used them to hack my ways down some hard north-facing chutes at -26C this weekend, and they never flinched. I'm not giving mine up.
    There's just something about the DLPs that make it easy and fun. They can handle everything and yes, even at 280lbs I've had no issues with powder (6-10in) at all. such great boards. Some people feel the same about other boards. I'm hoping to find someone who feels that way about the Revolts and wants to get rid of their DLPs

Hardcore Skiboarder
    Interesting... I find that they throw me around a lot more than my Spliffs do (especially after compressing into a drop), but I'm quite a bit lighter than you (~160 lbs). I'll bet you can work the camber and stiffness to your advantage. I find them best when they're on edge and leaned over. When they're driven hard they're great, if I can keep up. They've got good float for consistent powder but I tend to catch the tips more often and unpredictably when transitioning into powder pockets.
    CONFORMITY IS FOR COWARDS

Hardcore Skiboarder
    Quote Originally Posted by Steeps View Post
    Interesting... I find that they throw me around a lot more than my Spliffs do (especially after compressing into a drop), but I'm quite a bit lighter than you (~160 lbs). I'll bet you can work the camber and stiffness to your advantage. I find them best when they're on edge and leaned over. When they're driven hard they're great, if I can keep up. They've got good float for consistent powder but I tend to catch the tips more often and unpredictably when transitioning into powder pockets.
    Interesting how 2 people can think differently about the same board. Even though much heavier have no issues going thru powder pockets at all. I find these boards comfortable no matter how they are ridden. I am just as comfortable cruising around as I am going hard. To me, there is really no difference at all. It sounds weird I know, but I feel like I can do anything and go anywhere on these things and Ill be able to get thru what I need to.

It might be helpful to define what is meant by “powder”. In reviews like these we often hear people claim that boards are great in powder, but they are often talking about less than a foot of new snowfall. When they get out west and are faced with knee to waist deep snow, suddenly their boards don’t work anymore. It can be misleading when other folk read reviews and are looking for help choosing a board. Talking from experience
    Just these, nothing else !

Hardcore Skiboarder
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post
    It might be helpful to define what is meant by “powder”. In reviews like these we often hear people claim that boards are great in powder, but they are often talking about less than a foot of new snowfall. When they get out west and are faced with knee to waist deep snow, suddenly their boards don’t work anymore. It can be misleading when other folk read reviews and are looking for help choosing a board. Talking from experience
    you are very right... I went back and edited my postings. Thanks for pointing it out, as much help as I have been given by everyone here, I would not want to mislead anyone.