1. #1 (UK) RVL8 Blunts - No Bindings (£150) 
    Junior Skiboarder
    I noticed these have already been picked up on your eBay thread but i thought i'd also put it up on here in case some of you aren't following that one or indeed have any questions.

In essence I have some RVL8 Blunts that are surplus to requirements as most days I've tended to use my Revolts.

They've been used for perhaps three sessions (and in fairness they're hilarious fun) so are in pretty good condition bar the usual bit of vinyl scarring at the edges which would tidy up easily enough should you be so inclined to spend the time (i didn't read about the edge beveling until it was too late) and the underside is in great condition also.

No bindings (as they stay on my Revolts) so this is just for the boards.

Should you have found this on the board rather than eBay i'm happy to sell them for £150 + postage (they're £160 on eBay which...i can't tell if that's too much or about right) and i'm based in Birmingham (though i drive regularly to the South West) should you want to do a manual handover rather than pay postage on top of the above.

Pictures attached (I hope - Okay...they're not, i'll have to add them separately)

These are also on Ebay with a buy it now of £160+postage.

I'm also happy to post into Europe should that be your thing!

All the best,

Anthony

Junior Skiboarder
    Okay, I appear to be totally failing at uploading pics so i'm including a link to Google Photos where the pics are.

Apologies for my lack of Tech Fu

https://photos.app.goo.gl/57z5z2pL1hWHhtUM6