!ATTENTION SHOPPERS!

SBOL will be closed from June 29th to July 28th. Orders placed during this time will be shipped on July 30th.
Note: Orders for Spruce longboards with no bindings CAN be filled during this period.

1. #1 Spruce Riser question 
    OK, so I've acquired a pair of ski boots and now I'm wondering about binding adjustments. I'm not talking about the DIN setting (I'll leave that to a professional) but about how and where the binding pieces are attached to the riser. It looks fairly straight forward but is there anything I should know before I start taking things apart? Or would this be better left to a professional as well?

Hardcore Skiboarder FightingForAir's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukuvox View Post
    OK, so I've acquired a pair of ski boots and now I'm wondering about binding adjustments. I'm not talking about the DIN setting (I'll leave that to a professional) but about how and where the binding pieces are attached to the riser. It looks fairly straight forward but is there anything I should know before I start taking things apart? Or would this be better left to a professional as well?
    Just be careful not to strip the screws out and try to get the center mark on the bottom of your boots as close to the center of the riser (or perhaps just barely behind it) as possible. Do this with the heel piece as close to the center of its track as you can get it so there is plenty of room both directions for the binding tech to get the correct forward pressure when they set your DIN with boots in bindings.