With his unofficial title proven again and again, Dave Lynam continues to soar above the world of skiboarding as the king of air. In 2012 he won the Skiboarding Riders’ Choice Award for Best Trick as he became the first skiboarder to ever land a kangaroo flip (double flat spin 900). The trick’s essence was captured in an undaunted moment of tranquility. Most can only dream of what that truly feels like. The 2013 DLP aims to repeat that exact emotion, and with the vibe of a deep sunset at the backdrop of a plane skimming a lake while a cumbersome soul casts into the water, it does just that. A glorious feeling strapped to your feet knowing RVL*8’s 110cm DLP powerhouse will be on your side is just what you need to conquer any mountain.
All RVL8 skiboards feature the best ingredients available:
- ABS Sidewalls
- Signature RVL8 Blunt Tips and Tails
- Tip to Tail Dual Carbon Fiber Beams
- Stainless Steel 4cm x 4cm Binding Inserts
- Laminated Poplar Wood Core
- ISOSPEED Sintered 7500 Race Base
- 2 layers of Bi-Axial Fiberglass
- Full Perimeter Rockwell 48 Steel Edges
- Rubber Foil Dampening
- Dye Sublimated Topsheet
- Silkscreened Base Graphics
- Full 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Minimum rider height for best performance with:
Non release bindings is 5’9″ (175.26cm)
Release bindings is 5’4″ (162.56cm)
Width profile 14.5/11/14.5cm
David Lynam –
These boards are my absolute go to.
they have lasted for 3 season of riding by
myself and my friends [as loaners].