How to locate my boot’s sole length
How to determine your skier classification
- Skiboard conservatively – prefer slower speeds
- Prefer easy, moderate slopes
- Beginner settings apply to entry level skiers uncertain of their classification
- Skiboard moderately
- Prefer a variety of speeds
- Ski on varied terrain
- Are skiers who do not meet all the descriptions of either Beginner or Advanced
- Skiboard aggressively
- Normally skiboard at high speeds
- Prefer steeper and more challenging terrain
When you purchase Spruce risers and bindings we will setup them up, and install them if you’ve purchased skiboards.
Attaching Spruce risers to any pair of 4×4 or 4×10 skiboards is very simple, requiring just a screwdriver.
Before using Spruce risers and release bindings they must be adjusted and tested, with the rider’s actual boots,
by a certified binding technician. (almost all ski shops will perform this service for little or no charge)